Practical rituals for the Goddess Empath
In this section, practical suggestions are provided that you can utilize for your empath archetype. These suggestions are general so tailor things to your specific needs and situation!
What does it mean to have practical rituals as an empath?
Practical rituals for the Goddess Empath are things that you can do on a regular basis to maintain a healthy sense of self, personal care, relationships, and boundaries. The nonlinear awareness that you are tapped into means that at times you can feel a little untethered as you move through life. Having routines and practices that allow you a better relationship with yourself can enhance your interactions with the world around you.
Finding your sense of place by coming back home to yourself regularly, gives you the natural rootedness you desire. You can replug into your body, mind, and spirit, seeing what you need at this moment in time along your path. So practical rituals are the things you do that bring enchantment to your life. Having your tried and true methods as a Goddess Empath serves to align you day-by-day to your truest self and life path work.
Start by creating the right surroundings for your archetype
Empaths are in constant conversation with the environments they move through each day, and as a Goddess Empath, you are even more so. You have an innate awareness regarding the cycles of nature, time, and space.
This knowing brings you insights about what the weather is doing, what moods people are in, and how spaces feel in general. This constant vigilance to existence is a lot to manage day-to-day and can take a toll on your psyche over time. Here are some suggestions for creating the right surroundings for your archetypes’ unique needs.
Things for you to keep in mind:
- Timing – try to avoid rushing or having to be anywhere too early in the morning. You value your space to slowly open up to the world as you feel ready.
- Nature – try to have some access to nature throughout your day, whether it is sitting by a tree outside of the office or taking a 15-minute walk around your neighborhood at the end of the day.
- Quiet – try to carve out space where you can decompress in silence away from crowds, family members, or other activity.
Best colors to wear or surround yourself with:
- Shades of blue
- Earth tones
- Sea greens and pale turquoise
- Dusty rose, pinks, and lavender
- Browns, khakis, bronze
Best metals and gemstones to surround yourself with:
- Rose gold